The new and easy to use safari packages are fully inclusive, range from 3 to 7 nights, feature air charters and also a selection of privately guided options. Contact us for more information.
- 2019 Safari Awards: Bushlife Safaris have won two Safari Awards this year - Best Walking Safari and Best Value Safari Property in Zimbabwe.
- New and exclusive-use game drive roads and walking trails have revealed 3 never seen before pans in the recently declared private Vundu concession located along the Zambezi River within Mana Pools National Park. Stunning and game-rich 6 km Zambezi River frontage
- New family chalet: the old family unit has been completely rebuilt, and there is now a new tented chalet under thatched with 2 spacious en suite bedrooms and large private lounge
- New activity: river cruises in the new motorboat; game viewing and fishing on pontoon allowing for excellent close-up photographic opportunities
- 3 new vehicles: Last year Bushlife Safaris took delivery of 3 additional customised Toyota Land Cruisers, guaranteed window seat, 3 rows of 2 seats with convenient middle storage compartment for binos and cameras, drink holder
- New viewing platform overlooking pan in private Vundu concession