The green season tends to have warm, sunny days with afternoon/evening showers that end as quickly as they begin. This time of year is often also referred to as a 'secret' season - fewer people visit, and rates are considerably lower, making for some great savings!
• Great Birding- Migratory birds are here and in full breeding plumage
• Baby Mammals- this one needs no explanation
• Substantial Savings- many lodges have reduced rates and waive single supplements
• Victoria Falls is at its peak flow around April but the waters start rising in February
• Photography- Dramatic cloud formations, soft light and vibrant foliage
• Fewer Travellers mean you have the place and attentive staff to yourself